Summit LDS recognizes and respects the privacy expectations of our customers and the requirements of applicable federal and state privacy laws. Keeping customer information secure and using it only as our customers want us to, is a top priority for all Summit LDS employees, agents and their staff. This notice explains our Privacy Policies to you, our individual customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any nonpublic, personal information our customers share with us. "Nonpublic, personal information," for example, would include such information as your name, address, social security numbers, and credit information. We will maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect that information. When necessary, we will review and revise our Privacy Policies to protect customer information.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers. Depending upon which of our services you are using, the types of nonpublic information we collect include:
- Information we receive from you on applications, forms, or in other ways whether in writing, in person, over the phone, or by any other means;
- Information about your transactions with us;
- Information we receive from a consumer agency;
- Other sources in connection with providing you a financial product or service.
- We will use our best efforts to ensure that no unauthorized parties have access to any of your information. We restrict access to nonpublic, personal information about you to those employees or agents who need to know the information to provide products and services to you. We will use our best efforts to train and oversee our employees and agents to ensure your information is handled responsibly and according to our Privacy Policies. Employees who violate our Privacy Policies will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not share personal customer information on either current or former customers outside Summit LDS for any purpose unless the disclosure is necessary to provide the product or service you have requested of us or is permitted or required by law.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to protect customers' personal information.
We occasionally send an email about industry news, events and announcements. Sign up today!
Summit LDS, Inc.
5401 W. Morgan Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53220